ICNAAM 2015, 23-29 September 2015, Rodos Palace Hotel, Rhodes, Greece
- We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2015 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here. Requirements in order for an accepted paper to be included in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM 2015 can be found here. It is a policy of ICNAAM not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Special awards of excellence in Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics. See more here.
Photo of ICNAAM 2014
Honoring Bob Skeel on the occasion of his career on Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics
Invited Speakers (up until )
- Raffaele D'Ambrosio, Università di Salerno, Italy
- Peter Deuflhard, Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB), Germany
- Wayne Enright, University of Toronto, Canada
- Ludwig Gauckler, Technische Universitat Berlin, Germany
- C. W. Gear (Bill), Princeton University, USA
- Klaus Guerlebeck, Bauhaus-University Weimar, Germany
- Nicola Guglielmi, Università dell'Aquila, Italy
- Ernst Hairer, Universite de Geneve, Switzerland
- Felice Iavernaro, Università di Bari, Italy
- Zdzislaw Jackiewicz, Arizona State University, USA
- David I. Ketcheson, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
- Maria Lopez Fernandez, Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI), L'Aquila, Italy
- William F. Mitchell, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Yaroslav D. Sergeyev, DIMES, Università della Calabria, Italy
- You-He Zhou, Lanzhou University, China.
|The aim of ICNAAM 2015 is to bring together the leading scientists of the international Numerical and Applied Mathematics community and to attract original research papers of very high quality.||
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET)