ICNAAM 2014, 22-28 September 2014, Rodos Palace Hotel, Rhodes, Greece
Preliminary Program of ICNAAM 2014 - ONLY SYMPOSIA - NO GENERAL SESSION
Please remarks until Sunday 07 September 2014
- We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2014 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here. Requirements in order for an accepted paper to be included in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM 2014 can be found here. It is a policy of ICNAAM not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Special awards of excellence in Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics. See more here.
Honoring Jeff R. Cash on the occasion of his 67th birthday
Invited Speakers (up until ):
- Lidia Aceto, Universita di Pisa, Italy
- Luigi Brugnano, Universita' di Firenze, Italy
- Kevin Burrage, University of Oxford, UK
- John Butcher, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Christian Corda, Istituto Universitario di Ricerca "Santa Rita", Firenze, Italy and IFM Einstein - Galilei, Prato, Italy
- Max Gunzburger, Florida State University, Tallahassee FL 32306-4120, USA
- Ernst Hairer, Université de Genève, Switzerland
- Des Higham, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Karel in't Hout, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Weizhang Huang, University of Kansas, USA
- Willem Hundsdorfer, CWI, The Netherlands
- Uwe Kähler, University of Aveiro, Campus de Santiago, PORTUGAL
- Shijun Liao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Francesca Mazzia, Universita` di Bari, Italy
- Juan I. Montijano, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
- Bob Russell, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Steve Ruuth, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Karline Soetaert, NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research, Netherlands
- Gerhard Wanner, Université de Genève, Switzerland
- Ewa B. Weinmueller, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- You-He Zhou, Lanzhou University, P. R. China
|The aim of ICNAAM 2014 is to bring together the leading scientists of the international Numerical and Applied Mathematics community and to attract original research papers of very high quality.||
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET)