ICNAAM 2014, 22-28 September 2014, Rodos Palace Hotel, Rhodes, Greece
New 08/09/2013: Please see the online program of the Conference. The printed program which will be received on the desk of the Conference has changes
- We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2014 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here. Requirements in order for an accepted paper to be included in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM 2014 can be found here. It is a policy of ICNAAM not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Special awards of excellence in Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics. See more here.
Honoring Jeff R. Cash on the occasion of his 67th birthday
Invited Speakers (up until ):
- Luigi Brugnano, Universita' di Firenze, Italy
- John Butcher, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Christian Corda, Istituto Universitario di Ricerca "Santa Rita", Firenze, Italy and IFM Einstein - Galilei, Prtao, Italy
- Ernst Hairer, Université de Genève, Switzerland
- Des Higham, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Karel in't Hout, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Weizhang Huang, University of Kansas, USA
- Willem Hundsdorfer, CWI, The Netherlands
- Francesca Mazzia, Universita` di Bari, Italy
- Bob Russell, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Steve Ruuth, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Gerhard Wanner, Université de Genève, Switzerland
The aim of ICNAAM 2014 is to bring together the leading scientists of the international Numerical and Applied Mathematics community and to attract original research papers of very high quality.
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET)